Adam Shall has dedicated his legal career to fighting for the rights of injured workers throughout Hampton Roads. He handles claims for work injuries and occupational diseases before the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission, Court of Appeals of Virginia and Supreme Court of Virginia.
A Norfolk native, Adam Shall attended Norfolk Academy before obtaining his B.A. at The Ohio State University. He then graduated from Syracuse University College of Law and returned to Hampton Roads to provide legal assistance to his home community. Adam enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons, as well as watching the Buckeyes on fall Saturdays.
Areas of Practice:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- The Ohio State University; B.A., 2007
- Syracuse University College of Law; J.D., 2011 cum laude
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court