Child Custody & Visitation

Written by our divorce lawyers in Virginia Beach

One of the issues that frequently arises after a divorce is finalized is when the custodial parent wants to leave Virginia with the children. This happens not just with military members but with people of all backgrounds.

If you are negotiating a separation from your spouse, you want to make sure you consider the possibility that he or she will attempt to leave Virginia. If the other parent does leave Virginia, you will want to consult with a lawyer immediately to ensure you do not unknowingly waive jurisdiction over future custody matters.

For more than a decade our divorce lawyers in Virginia Beach have helped families resolve complex divorce matters involving custody, visitation, and child support in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, and all of Hampton Roads.

If your divorce settlement is vague and you are interested in relocation or are concerned about your ex-spouse leaving with your child, we can help protect your parental rights.

If you are searching for experienced divorce lawyers with proven results, please call us at (757) 432-2500 or use our online form below.

Divorce lawyers in Virginia Beach serving Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, and all of Hampton Roads.

Klein, Rowell & Shall, PLLC is a litigation-focused law firm in Virginia Beach serving Hampton Roads


Experienced Legal Services to Achieve Your Goals

We understand the significant personal and often financial impact important legal decisions can have on you or your business. At Klein, Rowell & Shall, PLLC, we will give you an honest assessment and explore innovative strategies to protect your rights and achieve your goals.

When you work with us, you can have confidence that we will remain attentive and responsive to all of your needs.

Whether you need advice on a work injury, auto accident, important business contract, or representation in an employment dispute, please call us today at (757) 432-2500 to put a skilled lawyer on your side. You may also send us an inquiry using our online form.

Contact Us